4. Purpose of the register
The personal data we collect is used:
• to customer identification and the management of potential access rights
• to deliver orders to registered users
• to maintain and develop customer relationships
5. Grounds for the collection and processing of data
Customer data is collected and processed with the customer’s consent or for the purpose of implementing a contract made with the customer.
6. Data content of the register
We collect your name, phone, email, address, and other data you submit. Cookies provide us with measurable information about our visitors, which we use, for example, to plan our marketing efforts. The data collected by using cookies can also be used for targeted marketing (remarketing).
We do not disclose your data to third parties for marketing purposes
7. Data retention period
Personal data is retained for as long as it is needed to implement a contract made with the customer or to develop our customer service.
8. Regular data sources
We collect data in the register:
• from the person him/herself
• from authority records, to the extent permitted by the law
• data is also collected through the Google Analytics tool
9. Regular disclosure and transfer of data outside the EU or the European Economic Area
Data is not regularly disclosed outside the company. Some of the external service or software providers used by the company may store data outside the EU or the European Economic Area.
If a user visiting our site does not want us to receive the above data through cookies, most browsers allow you to disable cookies. This is usually done in the browser settings. However, you should note that cookies might be required for the proper functioning of certain of our pages and services we offer.
11. Register security
• the data is transferred over an SSL-secured connection
• electronic data is protected by firewall, usernames and passwords
• access to the data is restricted to those employed by the registrar who need the data in order to perform their duties
12. Automatic decision-making
No automated individual decisions will be made (Article 22 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation).
13. Rights of the data subject
• the data subject has the right to inspect the data that has been stored of him/her in the register. A written request for inspection must be sent signed to the person responsible for registry issues
• the right of inspection is free of charge once a year
• the data subject has the right to demand the rectification or erasure of incorrect or outdated data, or the transfer of the data from one system to another. The data subject also has the right to restrict or object to the processing of his/her data in accordance with Articles 18 and 21 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation
• the data subject has the right to withdraw his/her prior consent to the processing of data or to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority regarding matters relating to the processing of his/her personal data
• the data subject also has the right to prohibit the use of his/her data for direct marketing purposes