1920 - Factory

Ask for more information:

After first having made decorations at his own home and thereafter for a year in a small workshop in Kluuvikatu, a street in the city centre, Kalle Weiste moved with his son Aarre (1920-2001) to Pukinmäki in 1926. Later in the same year, the construction of a modest factory building was finished, followed by an additional building in 1931.

Previous article
Next article
English